/* Google Analytics --------------- */ /* ----------------------------- */

-----> PLAY SWARDTRIS NOW! <-----
 

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

MyPasswordVault

MyPasswordVault Box ShotI know it has been a fantastically long time since I last posted. Even before I stopped writing "regularly," I had invested myself heavily in our latest project at work: upgrading MySecurityVault. It has been over a year since we last updated it, and as would be expected, this next release is going to be big.

For the past few months, my investment in this upgrade has increased and I have found myself without a lot of spare time to write. I anticipate that once we release the new version (very soon, I hope!), I'll have much more time for things like blogging, spare-time-programming, and most importantly, my family.

I'll be sure to let you all know when the new update is released! Then tell me if you like it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home