/* Google Analytics --------------- */ /* ----------------------------- */

-----> PLAY SWARDTRIS NOW! <-----
 

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Happy Birthday, Mallory!


Dear faithful readers,

I'm sorry I've been out of blogging/programming commission for a little while. I've been a little busy of late. The picture you see above is of me with my wife and our first baby, Mallory, leaving the hospital. I promised I would keep you posted, so even though it has nothing to do with ray tracing, I'm posting it here nonetheless.
Mallory was born at 6:55 a.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2005. A memorable day in our family to be sure. Thanks for your patience while I enjoy these first few days of being a dad.

10 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Helen said...

I'm so happy to be the first in the blogosphere to congratulate you! Happy, happy Daddyhood!
Peace.........

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger dorna! said...

Congrats on a healthy wee one.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Nick Riggs said...

Wow – grats on the new edition to the family.

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...what a sweet family.

Keep your readers posted on little Mallory's life when you have time (yeah, right!) :)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger emcrorie said...

Congratulations! What an adorable family you have :)

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats from a passer-by thru BlogExplosion.
Jessica
monkeyzine.com

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger thordora said...

just popping thru-GREAT name!

Good luck! My second just turned 3 months today, so I'm suffering sleep depravation with you!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger dom said...

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!

Your 3D graphics are not nearly as cool as the new baby ... but awesome non-theless

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Sar said...

Congratulations! The sleep deprevation will pass but your newfound purpose in life will never cease to amaze you.

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home