/* Google Analytics --------------- */ /* ----------------------------- */

-----> PLAY SWARDTRIS NOW! <-----
 

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Welcome

This morning, my co-worker Derek gave me the truly fascinating idea of creating a blog for my ray tracer (graphics program) called Warwis3D. Well, folks, this is it! The project is already quite far along, which means that for historical purposes, my first few entries will have to be summaries of events that have long since passed. However, I feel that I am up to the challenge and that they will be of benefit to you. So come here for periodic (but probably not regular) updates on the progress of my ever-so-addicting spare-time project.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your latest computer accomplishment. I don't understand the wonder of the technology but I adore the creator, ... you and the Other One.
I'm in a hurry or I'd ramble longer. Keep up the good work. Make good choices.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home